Sunday 17 November 2013

Weekend Mani #13

Happy Weekend Peeps!

Sorry I have been a bit lax on the ol' blogging horse this week, winter has hit me right in the motivational mojo! 

This weekend the sun was shining for what is claimed to be the last 'fine' weekend this year, the mercury rose into double figures!! 

Following how much I enjoyed the contrast between the red and black last week for this mani, I thought I would go down a similar path this weekend.

I present to you Barry M 'Spring Green'...


This is a lovely bright green, which is really cheery and although I'm not usually a fan of green, I love this! As I have come to expect from Barry M, the formula is great, 2 coats gives opacity and the brush is really easy to use.  I actually picked this one up in SemiChem, that is far too handy as it's just five minutes walk away from my house! 

'Spring Green' jazzed up with O.P.I. Black Shatter...


Now, before you say 'not another O.P.I!' this was only one shiny pound from Poundland! £1! The formula on this was great, I've tried a few shatters or crackle polishes and often find they can be a bit weak or a bit wishy washy but this was a good, solid colour and dried into it's shatter super quick.  
This is from the Katy Perry O.P.I collection.

If you are a fan of shatter polishes, I would heartily suggest visiting the pound shop as I have picked up a purple, gold, black, red and green one over the past couple of months!

Have you tried shatter or crackle polishes?

Are you a fan of Barry M polishes?

Hugs,

Jodi 
xxx

P.s Boots and Superdrug both have a 3 for 2 across cosmetics on just now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment