Thursday 28 November 2013

Birchbox take two!!

I mentioned on my previous Birchbox post, here, that I used a code which allowed me to get another, free, box.  I was under the impression that the free box would be another October one but alas, it was Septembers! Not entirely the products I would have went for but can't complain really as it was free after all!!


Again, the box is packaged in the sturdy cardboard box, which is now currently storing some candles, the birchbox emblazoned bag, some info cards and a magazine giving you a more in-depth guide to the products included in the box.


So here's the menu, this box is geared towards London fashion week and how to recover from it! It also tells you which products are available in the Birchbox e-shop.


First impressions when I opened the box, before even opening the bag was that there was some sort of aromatherapy type product in and I wasn't wrong! The Aromatherapy Associates 'Revive' Body Gel is very strongly scented! So much so that the little teeny bar of Green and Blacks white chocolate (lifestyle extra) was inedible! My waist says that is not a bad thing! Again, a good mix of skincare and make-up products are included.  Molton Brown is a brand that I have never really gotten to grips with but am hoping this will change after using the 'Ylang Ylang' Nourishing Body Lotion.  Bioderma Sensibo H2O is a micellar water that is raved about on almost every blog out there so I'm interested to see if it's worth the hype.


Also included in the box were a ModelCo. Lipstick in the shade 'Kitty' and a lovely purple nail polish from  Révérence De Bastien in shade 'No 11'.  I can't wait to try the nail polish, it looks like a lovely autumn bright.  The lipstick smells like sweeties! I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't think the colour is for me but I will try it out. If all else fails, I know my boss will suit it! 

And there you go, September's Birchbox.  A good range of products and many names that I have heard of so I am excited to get to try them out.

Do you get Beauty Boxes?

Have you tried Bioderma, does it live up to expectaions?

Hugs,

Jodi 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment