Sunday 15 September 2013

Shiny things

The other week I got it into my head I wanted some jewellery.  I don't have a lot of jewellery and most of what I do have is cheap and cheerful stuff which I don't mind as it's usually pretty interchangeable.

I was picking up some trousers from houseoffraser.com and just so happened to go in past river island.  I had never given their jewellery range much thought but that has all changed!!




The finger tip rings are a size L but they don't fit my fingers very well.  I might try ASOS curve for a better fit although I have never had problems with rings before.


I have a confession with this ring, I had originally thought it was hearts but then got it home to discover it was a leaf pattern?! I don't know what that was all about, it's nice though and it was only £2.


And the bracelets are just cute, dinky things!  I love them and they work with loads of different outfits.

Have you tried River island jewellery before?

Whats your verdict of finger tip rings?

Hugs,

Jodi
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment