Tuesday 3 September 2013

Impromptu presents - the best kind!

My mama was away for a wee city break to lovely Edinburgh two weeks ago and she came back with pressies for me - so cute and so unexpected!

She bought me a top from next which is charcoal with a slightly dipped hem and some sparkly bits on the shoulder area, it's really cute and comes in a huge six different colours, here, I really like the prune one which is about the only ever time I will say anything nice about prunes! Bleugh! Anyhoo, I digress...

She also got me a supercute packet of Cath Kidston tissues (available in stores for about 85p), I will never ever use these, I think I have a pack of pink poodle tissues in my drawer from about 7 years ago, some things are just too cute to use! If I'm being honest, I don't find novelty tissues particularly absorbent, no use if your nose is beating Hussein Bolt's personal best!



She also bought me L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish in Sequin Explosion - it is rather beautiful!
My mama is a cheeky monkey though as I had swatched this in Boots a few days before and she really liked it, I think this might make up part of her holiday nails mani! 
This polish is not available anywhere online at the moment but you should be able to pick some up in the stores. 


I think this is one of those polishes that deserve a separate review over a few different colours, I love it though, the colours are just gorgeous, almost jewel-like.

All in all, turns out being 29 still doesn't mean you're too old for presents!

How do you feel about the L'oreal confettin range of topcoats?

Hugs,

Jodi
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment