Sunday 18 August 2013

Fresh and Juicy!

For someone who usually never wins a thing, I've been really rather lucky of late.  My latest win was this super cute juicy couture perfume duo from a competition I entered on the Glamour website.  


Contained with the plastic packing was the cutest, handiest perfume dispenser I have seen in quite some time.  The darker pink end is 5ml of 'Viva la Juicy' and the lighter pink is the slightly fresher 'Viva la Juicy la Fleur'.  These scents compliment each other very well and would take you easily from day to night.


I was even more excited to discover the fragrances were rollerballs! So handy! 


I'll be the first to admit that if someone said 'Juicy Couture' to me, my first thought would have been a big bum encased in a velour pink tracksuit but this perfume duo has really impressed me.

'Viva la Juicy' is fresh, warm and fruity all in one with top notes of mandarin and wild berries, heart notes of honeysuckle, jasmine and gardenia and warming base notes of amber, caramel woods, vanilla, sandalwood and praline.  These all combine to make a playfully sensual scent.

'Viva la Juicy la Fleur' is almost like the younger sister of the two, it has more of a fruity and fresh scent due to the addition of water lily to the top notes and without the depth of amber and praline.  This is a much more flirty, daytime fragrance.

Of the two, I felt that 'Viva la Juicy' lasted longer on my skin but both lasted a good couple of hours, detectable to me, when placed upon the usual pulse points.  

A great little handbag hero and it turns out Juicy Couture do quite a few of these nifty little gals, some of which also have lipglosses! Hurrah! 

Do you have any space saving favourites?

What's your scent of the summer? 

Hugs,

Jodi
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment