Thursday 13 June 2013

My Makeup...well, most of it...

Hey Chums,

I thought I would show you my make up collection as it is at the moment.  Many a time I have read a blog and thought, oh my god, I would love all that 'stuff' but in reality, I don't even know how I would store half of the things I see! Haha!


A bit of a mess, and some of these things I have had longer than is hygienically suggested *whoops*

Most of the make-up I own is high street stuff and it does me just fine, however, I do own a few Benefit products and a few high end mascaras (which are samples or gift with purchases).

My brush selection is was pretty basic but I got a few Diorshow brushes a few years ago from my boyfriend for a birthday or christmas present.  This is the first time I have ever actually looked these brushes up and OMG, they are more expensive than I would have thought! Having saying that, they are very good brushes and have lasted me for years with no sign of wear.  I will say, they also came with brush guards unlike my recently purchased real techniques brushes and I am a big fan of brush guards.

This isn't all my make up, I have some in boxes that I probably won't ever use unless it's for a fancy dress party and I have a small box full of eyeshadows that again, I rarely use as they are all bright colours and I tend towards neutrals now.

I store the bulk of my make-up as such...


This is a case that again, my boyfriend got me from Amazon and it is super handy!

Amazon have some awesome make-up storage and if you have a nice dressing table area, there is a lot of the acrylic storage which is great for showing off your goodies!

How do you store your make-up and beauty products?

Hugs,

Jodi
xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment