Wednesday 6 March 2013

Batiste for Brunettes

Howdy!

So today I am here to express my dismay that Batiste seems to have changed something about their formula for the Brunette Dry Shampoo - Sad Face! 

I have pretty dark, brown hair and so when Batiste finally took out a brunette version of their cult product I was thrilled, however, I bought a replacement bottle the other week and it had a different lid.  I didnt think too much about it until I got it home and used it the very next day.



I sprayed it on as usual, from the appropriate distance, left it for a wee minute and then brushed my fringe to style it, this is where it went wrong... it went all over my forehead and my face, I looked like a chimney sweep! Argh! 

I've never had this happen before, have any of you experienced anything like this recently? 

Jodi 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment